#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, June 22, 2020

The lion king hero's quest


From doing this i have learnt how to use Kapwing video editor to trim and edit videos. I have also learnt about the hero's quest and have started seeing it in other movies like The Matrix and Lord of the Rings.




From doing this HTML coding i have learnt how to change border colour and change the size of slides or images for example This is my avatar.


This is my hero slide that i changed the 
size of to fit this area. i also learnt how to change the colour of text in HTML like seen to the left




1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic work Luke - well done. I really liked how you amplified the setting of the story by using colour picker tool and hexcodes for dominant colour in your slide presentation. Being able to manipulate border colours for the table was also a nice touch. Does Simba have a magical flight at all, I can't remember one in the original 'Lion King'? Also, can you remember how to give access to your kapwing clips by altering the share rights to "Anyone with the link can view"? Slides 4 and 6 needs sharing rights changed, because I couldn't access them. It's great that you have spotted the hero's quest in other movies like 'The Matrix', and that people are commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.