#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, August 16, 2019

the ning nang nong

we had to learn how to sing the whole ning nang nong poem for oral language. it goes like this.

On the Ning Nang Nong 
Where the Cows go Bong! 
and the monkeys all say BOO! 
There's a Nong Nang Ning  
Where the trees go Ping! 
And the tea pots jibber jabber joo. 
On the Nong Ning Nang  
All the mice go Clang  
And you just can't catch 'em when they do! 
So its Ning Nang Nong 
Cows go Bong! 
Nong Nang Ning 
Trees go ping 
Nong Ning Nang 
The mice go Clang 
What a noisy place to belong 

is the Ning Nang Ning nang nong

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.